- ASME CNG Storage
- CNG Compressor Package
- Fast Fill Dispensers
- Gas Dryers
- Priority Fill Panels
- RNG Biogas Equipment
- Time Fill Dispensers
- Tube Trailer - Offloading/Decant Panel
- Other Products
ASME CNG Storage
Cobey Energy ASME CNG Storage Vessels standard offerings include:
- Designed, manufactured and National Board registered according to ASME Code Section VIII, Div. 2 specifications.
- Each vessel in the assembly will be furnished with:
- One (1) ¾” NPT, ¾” relief valve with isolation valve
- One (1) ¾” NPT, ¾” Inlet/Outlet with isolation valve
- One (1) ½” NPT, ½” drain with needle valve
- Each sphere is mounted on a skirt with mounting ring. Mounting ring includes mounting holes for field installation.
- Sandblasted, with two coat white paint system applied.
- Marked “FOR CNG ONLY”
- Available in single vessel and multiple vessel configurations.
- Available in pre-tubed, skid mounted configuration (CE-PSO).
Cobey Energy CNG ASME Storage Vessels data:
@ 4,500 psig (scf)
|48" I.D. x 67.13" H|
Cobey also provides CNG tubes of 11'6", 23', and 37' lengths upon request.
Cobey Energy designs and manufactures CNG compressor station equipment systems for station developers, end users and specifying engineering firms. With more than 30 years experience in engineering, design and manufacturing of high pressure compressor packages and auxiliary systems for the Oil & Gas, Petrochem and Power Generation markets, Cobey Energy is well equipped to meet your CNG application requirements.
- Associated Codes & Standards
- ASME U stamp and National Board NB Stamp
- ASME Sec. VIII Div 1
- ASME Sec. VIII Div 2